For Litera Microsystems, 2018 was one of our most exciting years yet. We worked with customers to tackle development opportunities, formed new partnerships, and saw the rapid adoption of Litera Desktop across some of the world's top firms.
The innovation never ends - with feedback and ideas from our customers, we are excited to share a sneak peek into our big-picture goals and themes for 2019!
Join us as we cover:
- Simplifying infrastructures and increasing efficiency with APIs and open web platforms.
- Enhancing and expanding third party integrations.
- Developing new product solutions to continually increase efficiency at your firm.
- Avoiding sensitive data loss with DLP-like product features.
- Tying it all together with Litera Desktop.
See you there!
Theo is a Product Manager from Litera Microsystems. He has spent the past 4 years working in legal technology focusing on how lawyers work within the document lifecycle, mostly focusing on the review and collaboration of document drafting. Before that he studied postgraduate law at University College London and the University of Oxford.
Date: January 24, 2019
Time: 10:30 - 11:00 am CST | 16:30 - 17:00 BST